The Crescendo 60/1 will help you to communicate with confidence. It is a battery powered amplifier that can receive sound from various sources, and then amplify that sound to the way you like to listen.
The Crescendo 60/1 has a wide-ranging tone control that can boost the high and low frequencies according to your hearing needs.
The Crescendo 60/1 comes supplied with a Stethoscope Headset and 1.2m Microphone & 3m microphone extension lead.
The Crescendo 60/1 is ideal for people who need amplification but do not or cannot wear a Hearing Aid.
Crescendo 60/1 Personal Amplifier/Loop Receiver
- White / Grey colour scheme
- Increased gain and loudness
- Increased tone control range
- Automatic gain control
- No internal mic, comes with plug-in, 1.2m lead mic & 3m extension lead.
- Low battery indication
- Modern sleek design and pocket size
- Easy-to-use versatile system for personal listening in any situation. Conversation and TV listening.
- Rotary volume and tone control giving immediate visual aspect of control settings.
- No external switches
- Control icons printed onto the plastic
- 2x AA Alkaline batteries. Own rechargeable batteries can be used
- Belt clip, strong but simple and easy to remove.
- Lanyard/Neck cord (incorporating safety break)
Internal Switch Settings
M – Microphone setting, this position is used when using either a plug-in or microphone with lead.
A – AUX setting, this setting should be used when connecting to a television or any other sound source using a direct connection lead.
T – Loop pick up setting, to be used when listening to a loop system, or testing to an existing loop system. Similar to a hearing aid on “T” or loop settings
- M - Microphone input; plug-in or long lead electret
- A - Auxiliary Input using microphone socket for direct connection to audio out/headphone socket
- T - Induction Loop pickup (acts like a hearing aid on T)
- Frequency Response: 200 Hz – 10 kHz +/- 3dB
- Maximum Gain: 60dB
- Tone Control: 16dB (+/- 8dB) at 5kHz
- 20dB (+/- 10db) at 100Hz
- Maximum audio signal output:>125dB with 307-105 headphones.
- Maximum output OSPL 90: 128dB (line input)
- Material: ABS
- Batteries: 2x 1.5v AA,LR06 Alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: 80 hours with 32Ω headset with signal under normal listening conditions.
- Power Consumption: 10mA with 32 ohm headphones with no signal
- Controls: 44mm Rotary Volume Control, 30mm Rotary Tone Control
- Internal Controls: 3 Position switch inside battery compartment.