The Crescendo 60/5 will help you to communicate with confidence. It is a battery powered amplifier that can receive sound from various sources, and then amplify that sound to the way you like to listen.
The Crescendo 60/5 has a wide-ranging tone control that can boost the high and low frequencies according to your hearing needs.
The Crescendo 60/5 comes supplied with an NL6 Neckloop, 1.2m Microphone & 3m microphone extension lead.
The Crescendo 60/5 is for hearing aid wearers, by switching to the Loop program on your hearing aid the signal will be sent directly into the aid, eliminating background noise.
Crescendo 60/5 system
White / Grey colour scheme
Increased gain and loudness
Increased tone control range
Automatic gain control
No internal mic, comes with plug-in, 1.2m lead mic & 3m extension lead.
Low battery indication
Modern sleek design and pocket size
Easy-to-use versatile system for personal listening in any situation. Conversation and TV listening.
Rotary volume and tone control giving immediate visual aspect of control settings.
No external switches
Control icons printed onto the plastic
2x AA Alkaline batteries. Own rechargeable batteries can be used
Belt clip, strong but simple and easy to remove.
Lanyard/Neck cord (incorporating safety break)
Internal Switch Settings
M – Microphone setting, this position is used when using either a plug-in or microphone with lead.
A – AUX setting, this setting should be used when connecting to a television or any other sound source using a direct connection lead.
T – Loop pick up setting, to be used when listening to a loop system, or testing to an existing loop system. Similar to a hearing aid on “T” or loop settings.
- Material: ABS
- Batteries: 2x 1.5v AA,LR06 Alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: 80 hours with 32Ω headset with signal under normal listening conditions.
- Power Consumption: 10mA with 32 ohm headphones with no signal
- Controls: 44mm Rotary Volume Control, 30mm Rotary Tone Control
- Internal Controls: 3 Position switch inside battery compartment.
- M - Microphone input; plug-in or long lead electret
- A - Auxiliary Input using microphone socket for direct connection to audio out/headphone socket
- T - Induction Loop pickup (acts like a hearing aid on T)
- Frequency Response: 200 Hz – 10 kHz +/- 3dB
- Maximum Gain: 60dB
- Tone Control: 16dB (+/- 8dB) at 5kHz
- 20dB (+/- 10db) at 100Hz
- Maximum audio signal output:>125dB with 307-105 headphones.
- Maximum output OSPL 90: 128dB (line input)